Unique opportunity to join a global fintech start-up and be part of the core-team that is building a global SaaS platform for the worlds 17 000 banks, 40+ million merchants and 7Bn cardholders. Flow Networks offers a white-label payment data activation platform to banks and merchants to engage their customers at the payment moment.
Reporting to the Business, Product, and Solution Architect, the Data Engineer will be responsible for structuring data flows,figuring how data is captured/moved/transformed/combined across the platform, and how to extract as well as visualize business insights from there.
- Responsible for designing, developing, supporting, as well as implementation of the data pipeline, including data streaming, ingestion, transformation and presentation using popular tools such as DataBricks, Sparks, DeltaLake, Kafka, PowerBI etc.
- Joining directly functional teams, participate in the design, and implementation of relevant analytics reporting requirements that are meaningful to the product
- Own the platform data catalog and model
- Reconciling and understanding data discrepancies
- Providing debugging and troubleshooting support
- Being part of the engineering team to build and continuously identify gaps and drive improvements
- Working on various interesting machine learning tasks, to structure data out of noise, understand patterns and recommend the next best action to end consumer, according to their past habits
You should have
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent with experience working in a start up environment
- 5 years professional experience in data modelling, ETL and BI Tools
- Experience in telling story with data
- Experience in data streaming design and processing, preferably with Kafka, Sparks/Flink
- Experience in working autonomously, and being able to recommend data capabilities to support business and product development
- Experience in machine learning and data science design and implementation
Why Join Us
- Opportunity to fill in the blanks and build something from scratch
- Part of the core team that helps to lay the foundations
- Being part of an international FinTech with teams in Singapore, Vietnam and US
Make your first move in giving your career a massive push forward.